David Ziser's Fall Master's Class 2010

Last week held David Ziser's Fall 2010 Master's Class. An amazing learning experience where photographers of all levels who want to improve on their skills can gather and learn David's Flavor of photography.

The models were wonderful as always!

I took most of my photos with my Nikon 50mm 1.4 lens on my Canon 7D, a pretty cool lens once you figure out how to focus again!

This is the lovely Vanessa.


Here's all of our models at this years second day on site location, Ault Park.
(sorry about the contrast)

I even got to work with the beautiful and super cool Leonora again (spring).


I'm still trying to get a handle on the manual focus 1.4. :)

The final location this year was Drees Pavilion in Kentucky for some back lighting and some light painting. It was a really great time. And we all learned a lot.

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW

No comments: