Allison Cobb Family Portrait!!

In an unimaginable stroke of luck, Georgia portrait sensation, Allison Cobb's family holiday to Michigan could afford a slight detour to Cincinnati OH for a beautiful portrait session!

Allison and I met through Mr David Ziser's tutelage. And let me point out Allison isn't "just a photographer." Allison is clearly a scholar of not only the camera but of light (and she's tremendous at Photoshop)!!

Studio... Outdoors... her images are stunning! She's the kind of photographer that can make mothers cry.

You should check out her work HERE!

photoshopbyallison.com/

It's really amazing! I can't believe she would make a special stop for portrait with me!

In fact I had to quit looking at her website because it was making me nervous wondering she was going to think of my portraits!

Thank you so much Allison, Jim, and AJ! I had a great time!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!!


As for the rest of us, if you are in the Savannah Georgia area or traveling through you MUST STOP FOR PORTRAITS AT Photo Shop by Allison! You'll regret it if you don't!

Check her out here on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photoshopbyallison

Or on her Website here!

Photo Shop by Allison

No comments: