The Journey of Erica and Jason

 Now that Erica and Jason have picked out their wedding selections I am super excited to share just a few of the magical moments during this special day in their journey! 
 I had the good fortune to meet the beautiful, svelte, model Erica through my friend of many years, Jasmine. (Which I appreciate!) When I met Jason I was equally pleased to find her soon-to-be husband was a wonderfully kind gentleman (and not hard to photograph either)! 
Erica knew what she wanted and she knew what to do! I just came a long for the ride :).  I planned out, for her, a route that would take less than an hour and a half, stay close by, and still give her all the great images that she picked out.
 Since the theme was country chic we headed to Lindner Park in Norwood to capture the rustic feel.
 I love this image!
And capture we did.
Erica really liked the images with balloons we had picked out, so we took out a beautiful bouquet of them only to be thwarted by the constant breeze. We did get quite a few good ones, but lesson learned. If you want the perfect balloon shot, you'll need a 3rd assistant. ;)
 Speaking of assistants... my esteemed assistant for this beautiful event was Michael McIntire from McIntire photography and Glutz Photography. Michael was the perfect assistant for this event. His calm cool demeanor and excellent skill complimented the intimate sentiment that this couple lovingly cultivated.
 Opting for the "have a big party with everyone first" route Erica and Jason's wedding ceremony was a tight-knit, reverent affair in the gorgeous terraced back yard of Mr. and Mrs. Adams.
 Complete with hay bales, pinwheels, and bonfire!
 Guy and Jason even built the deck to have the wedding on! Amazing! I can't believe how lucky I am to find couples like this!
 And when night fell, the party started! We even got into a little healthy mischief!
But love was the main theme.  
Congratulations Erica and Jason! 
You've passed the next junction in your journey and I was very thankful to be there to preserve it! I wish you thousands more happy moments!

No comments: