Sabina and David's Beautiful Wedding!

  I am terribly sorry I haven't been able to bring you the images for this beautiful wedding sooner but I have been super busy! And Sabina and David come first!
 This wedding was amazing!
I brought with me two of my favorite Cincinnati photographers to help this time too! Jane Bettis and Jason Lykins! It was an all star team!
Beautiful Old Saint Mary's church was the setting for the ceremony.
And the nativity lights were a beautiful backdrop for the aperture trick!
*by Jason Lykins
 Just moments before!
The first kiss
While we were there Jason and I found a unique vantage point for a one of a kind portrait for the newlyweds!
And the day was just warm enough for getting outside for some creative photos!  Here Jason Lykins supplies perfect loop lighting on fountain square!!
Once we had been shivering for some time we headed over to the Bell Event Center for dinner and dancing!
A little light painting.

 The night was really fantastic!
 CONGRATULATIONS DAVID AND SABINA!
Thanks for letting us be a part of the day! 
(And forcing us to eat!)

No comments: